Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks mate, My father is train driver. I have been involved I.T for many years and have seen my salary go down over the course of the last ten years, I was earning more 10 years ago as a 25 year old than today. I see my father and what he has earned over the years with the benefits of pension...
I have been in contact and managed to get myself on the Drivers Assessment in September so plenty of time now to revise and get myself ready for that. The problem I then face is hopefully should I pass is getting my foot in the door with a rail company that will consider the pass I have obtained.
I understand what you saying, The way I have written on a forum here is different to how my application is filled out, Every application I fill out is always reviewed by someone else before I submit it.
Hi All thanks for the reply I will contact that email address and see what they come back with. I have applied many times to for potential roles within different rail companies with no joy as yet, I have a strong work history of customer service, Sales and working with children. I was informed...
Hi All,
Stumbled across this forum and really hope someone can help me. I'm from South Wales and looking to get in the Rail industry, My father and Uncle are both long term Train Drivers and have always stated about getting on. The problem I have as apply for various roles I am not making it...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.