• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by DWPVT83

  1. D

    LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

    Great news, congratulations! 1602869061 Yeah got the email earlier also RE: our first day in November. Really looking forward to getting going now!
  2. D

    LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

    Well done and good luck, one step closer! When are you off to York? I am just waiting for my offer letter and contract now. HR called me this week and hoping to have it with me by end of the week
  3. D

    LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

    Hopefully you don’t have a long wait! It was just short of 2 weeks for me, guess depends how many interviews are happening at the moment.
  4. D

    LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

    Hope it went well for you both! I felt exactly the same after my interview, it is particularly hard to gauge when virtual I feel. Think we have applied for the same Depot so good chance interviewers were the same.
  5. D

    LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

    The majority of Qs were competency based and STAR technique is a good way to answer. There was a couple of “why” and “what” Qs also but nothing unexpected.
  6. D

    LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

    Congratulations and good luck! If you don’t mind me asking, which Depot have you applied for?
  7. D

    LNER Trainee Driver Jobs (18/03/2020)

    Well done to all who have secured interviews in the coming weeks! I had my Teams Interview back in early August, I found it a bit more formal than the telephone interview, which you would expect. However no real surprises and a read of some posts on here in relation to possible Qs will keep you...

Top