Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I am very worried as it will have a spiraling effect on the whole family. I will update once we receive a letter. If there are any recommended solicitors, please let us know. Thanks for giving me your valuable suggestions.
Hi,
My husband travelled with my mum's freedom pass a few times(maybe 3 to4) and was caught. He has always been on the right side of the law but this is because I handed the pass to him thinking it's not a big deal. It's my fault and his too ofcourse and we are feeling really bad. The RPO just...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.