Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thank you all so much for your responses and advice! I will be responding to the questions presented today once I'm properly awake :) I will post up the RPI statement also. Thanks again
Thank you @AlterEgo for your honest response. I am highly disappointed to say the least - so ultimately your fate is sealed if you miss the 21 day appeal window, unless you can afford for specialist legal representation to help in revisiting the conviction decision with an appeal?
Can anyone...
Thank you @DaveNewcastle for your response. As harsh as it sounds, your statement regarding being convicted is the truth lol.
I was hoping that putting forward a complaint with the evidence that my oyster did have sufficient funds would instigate an investigation into the case, the RPI be...
Thank you for responding @Bletchleyite - his witness statement was false. He stated the oyster had insufficient funds, which the product history obtained from TFL shows otherwise; there was both a travelcard and a balance on the Oyster even though it was not validated at the start of the journey...
Evening All,
I've scoured through many threads and posts on here and google and thought the only way to get esteemed advice was to put up this thread. I thank you all for your time and advice in advance.
December last year I was summoned to court for a July offence for 'compulsory ticket area...