• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Disabled Vet

  1. D

    Transport for Wales incident concerns

    My mistake, I left on the 16:25.
  2. D

    Transport for Wales incident concerns

    It is not CrossCountry according to them as TfW have now reported that a passenger had fallen from their train on the date I reported. My original question was if it is wise for me to seek separate legal advice before their legal team sends their own report to me.
  3. D

    Transport for Wales incident concerns

    That’s just the thing, the conductor did place the ramp down and I remember him say that it was steep from the train to the platform. After he got me onto the ramp he just let go, he must of thought I was a Paralympian with the strength of 10. I believe he was in shock after he saw me go over...
  4. D

    Transport for Wales incident concerns

    Yes I was hurt, but it wasn’t the injuries that I picked up from the fall that bothered me but I use a wheelchair due to breaking my back and suffer chronic pain which can be aggravated quote easy. How did I come to fall, well the conductor warned me that it was steep to the platform, all I...
  5. D

    Transport for Wales incident concerns

    As I reported to TfW I travelled on the 16:45 train from Gloucester to Lydney As I reported to transport for Wales I caught the train from Gloucester to Lydney and the train left Gloucester at 1625.
  6. D

    Transport for Wales incident concerns

    It is now with Transport for Wales and the separate company is their legal provider.
  7. D

    Transport for Wales incident concerns

    I originally reported this to Transport for Wales as I was sure it was their train I travelled on. While I was waiting for them to investigate they came back to me and stated that the train I travelled on was not theirs and automatically passed my problem over to CrossCountry trains. Who as I...
  8. D

    Transport for Wales incident concerns

    I am a wheelchair user and obviously rely on the help of the staff on each of the trains and stations I travel on and through. Back in June of this year I fell from the ramp onto the platform, it was exceedingly embarrassing and I was somewhat in shock and I had sustained some injuries but at...

Top