Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks for your help guys - I have had another look and now noted that it does indeed say that more than one ticket would be required. I will from now on respect the rules and walk between East and West Croydon - however, I still feel that the website could be clearer, I had already purchased a...
Hello All - I am seeking some assistance. This morning I was travelling from Buxted to Sutton (London). My usual route is to travel from Buxted to East Croydon, either walk or use the Tram from East Croydon to West Croydon and then a train from West Croydon to Sutton.
I have been travelling...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.