• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by DeeLondon

  1. D

    Lack of free WiFi on London buses?

    I have a friend coming to London from Russia today - But they won't have any kind of internet connection until we can give them a local SIM Card. I looked into SIM Card sellers at Heathrow Airport but there only seems to be one company selling SIM Cards and probably at such rip off prices that...
  2. D

    Harrow & Wealdstone to Kingston and Surbiton - Staff Nominee

    Today I need to get to Kingston at 11am and then I have a 2nd appointment at Surbiton so can walk between the two as I have plenty of time but after that go home to Harrow & Wealdstone tomorrow is I need to be by 11am near postcode KT8 9EU
  3. D

    Harrow & Wealdstone to Kingston and Surbiton - Staff Nominee

    My sister works for TFL and has kindly made me her Staff Nominee. Can I use this card to travel free from Harrow & Wealdstone to Kingston or Harrow & Wealdstone to Surbiton ? Google Maps suggests a combination of Southern Rail and South West Trains can get me to South London...

Top