• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by David loveland

  1. D

    Capital resolve threat should I just ignore?

    Hi thanks for some advice there I will look at the link now and yeah I don’t understand how they’ve come to that either
  2. D

    Capital resolve threat should I just ignore?

    Hi so I didn’t buy a ticket as i arrived to the station late I’ve always assumed that it’s ok to buy one of the guy when they come round to check tickets as I’ve done this in the past. So then he gave me the option to pay the fine on the spot or just pay the ticket and apeal so that’s what I...
  3. D

    Capital resolve threat should I just ignore?

    Hi in need of some advice please I have recived this letter from capital resolve should I pay or wait it out Had a similar thing with dvla and there bullies last year which has seemed to have gone away now with a letter that was wrote up just as threatening cheers in advance Dear mr d...

Top