• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by davehopp

  1. D

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Roddog if you post your email address I'll send you some useful information.
  2. D

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Rondog I've got stage 2 on Monday so I'll let you know how it goes
  3. D

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Thanks Search4 that will hopefully be a great help --- old post above --- --- new post below --- Don't think you'll get it now Wheats, but they could advertise again next year.
  4. D

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Thanks for the info G104S7 I'll let you know how I get on! --- old post above --- --- new post below --- Search 4 - why do you think you failed on that question about working alone?
  5. D

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    That's really bad luck, but like you say great experience and you can apply next time they advertise. I have my stage 2 in a couple of weeks, I keep hearing the first interview is reallly tough. What other questions does she ask? I know you must be gutted not to have got any further and...
  6. D

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    I heard back with an assessment within a week of sending it back --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
  7. D

    Are there any Eurotunnel trainee train drivers out there?

    Went to stage 1 assessment today - out of about 16 of us 5 or 6 passed. Was told 12 positions for trainee train driver. G104S7 - how did your stage 2 go today?

Top