• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by daniela

  1. D

    London - Woking seasonal ticket

    Great! I'll try to get a Gold Card or a Network Railcard and I'll ask my company if they have a corporate travel scheme. Thank you so much everyone, you're very kind!
  2. D

    London - Woking seasonal ticket

    Ok, I see. I will ask for it at the railway station. Than you very much for your help!
  3. D

    London - Woking seasonal ticket

    Hi Yorkie, Thank you very much for your reply. :) What does it mean that it is a Gold Card and how can I get it? I am sorry, but I don't kno how it works with the seasonal tickets in the UK... Thank you
  4. D

    London - Woking seasonal ticket

    Oh, it's much more expensive than what I expected.. :( maybe I should find an accomodation closer to Woking Thank you so much for the information and the quick reply guys!!
  5. D

    London - Woking seasonal ticket

    Hi everyone, I need some help :) I am moving to UK very soon. My office is located in Woking, but I'd like to live in London and reach the office by train. Do you know how much is a seasonal ticket from Clapham Junction to Woking? Thanks a lot!

Top