• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Dani23

  1. D

    I am scared & have no idea what will happen next

    @Fare-Cop @MikeWh @some bloke hey guys I got a letter in the mail today!! I am being fined £139 in total. I’m definitely getting off easy with a smaller fine but very vey happy I didn’t have to wait months to hear something. Thank you all for your advice & trying to put me at ease. Now I shall...
  2. D

    I am scared & have no idea what will happen next

    It's a combination, the fact that I called up and I am not in the system and no one has an answer is unsettling but the info that I may go to court was the final bit that sent me into panic and has made me think of all the possible scenarios. Especially since this is something I am trying to...
  3. D

    I am scared & have no idea what will happen next

    I ended up writing another letter expressing remorse and a hope to settle out of court. Fingers crossed I hear something soon. Thank you!
  4. D

    I am scared & have no idea what will happen next

    It didn’t ask for much other than name, DOB, national insurance & a signature. It did state I could write what happened on the back of the paper but I only wrote 2 or three lines since I thought there was no point trying to make up an elaborate defence. Probably should have written more in...
  5. D

    I am scared & have no idea what will happen next

    I have been trying to correspond with Southeastern, my mistake. I was on a Thameslink train when I got fined.
  6. D

    I am scared & have no idea what will happen next

    Hello everyone, So long story shortish on the 9th of January I got caught on my way home from the gym (the ticket would have cost me about £4.90, about 5 train stops Slade Green to Woolwich Arsenal). I didn't have my card or anything on me to pay on the spot so I was told I would receive a...

Top