Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I noticed that Thameslink have updated their warning about incorrect fares on https://www.thameslinkrailway.com/tickets/pay-as-you-go/contactless-travel
Previously it said that specific routes were being overcharged. Now it has removed moved to a dropdown the details explaining what journeys...
My understanding is that they are undercharging some fares, but that hasn't been called out on the update to Thameslink's contactless information page so I'm not sure if Thameslink or TFL has realised this yet. Again, it looks like a mixup tickets the include travel on the Thameslink core and...
I traveled yesterday and was charged the incorrect peak fare that's on the Single Fare Finder.
I just had a similar call with the TFL contactless helpline they also said that they are trying to resolve it over the weekend and will refund all incorrect charges.
It would be nice if TFL or the...
For anyone who has used contactless from Stevenage/Hitchin/Letchworth in morning peak today please share what you were charged. Was it the correct fare that’s on National Rail or the incorrect fare that’s listed on TFL’s single fare finder?
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.