Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
From day 1 you are paid the minimum/living wage through training, when you are signed off from your mentor at the depot (once you have passed your theory then driving test and the other parts, there is a lot to learn in a few weeks) your wage will increase to £8.81, then it increases every year...
Congratulations to you all, Some great advice here, I have also passed the assessment day a few weeks ago and am just waiting for a start date. what's the usual time frame between the assessment day and actually getting started, I cant wait until I can get started with the training
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.