• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by commuter1982

  1. C

    Delay repay declined

    I'm not sure. I want to get in touch with the customer service team and explain the situation to them but I doubt they will listen or accept it.
  2. C

    Delay repay declined

    On some occasions no I haven't travelled if a train I intended to get was cancelled. Delay Repay states that you can claim as long as you INTENDED to make the journey - their words not mine! The only journey I make on my ticket is from my home station to my main work station. If I'm required...
  3. C

    Delay repay declined

    Majority of my journeys are between A and B, back and forth sometimes up to 3/4 times a day. As I'm sure most people can appreciate there are delays nearly every day. On some occasions I merely need to get a train from A to B and straight back again. The route I take is not a very popular route...
  4. C

    Delay repay declined

    I can appreciate how some claims seem suspicious but it seems I'm just unlucky especially with the recent weather and southern rails issues with staff in general!
  5. C

    Delay repay declined

    I just feel now that I cant ever make another claim. Is there a period these train companies wait until a customer is allowed to claim again?
  6. C

    Delay repay declined

    Unfortunately the nature of my work doesn't use rosters or work orders. Most of the time I'm running to and fro last minute just to drop off documents etc. I'm a bit of a dogsbody and use the trains as I don't drive. I'm just panicking now as the email didn't say if they were investigating or...
  7. C

    Delay repay declined

    We all know that southern reliability is not great so yes sometimes there are claims every day which is surely their fault for not running a full service not mine.
  8. C

    Delay repay declined

    I'm not sure how I do prove it other than my word. As I've said I will often check the national rail app to see if the train I intend to take is cancelled or delayed. If it's cancelled then naturally I'm not going to go to the station so they won't find me on CCTV. And in some cases I won't get...
  9. C

    Delay repay declined

    Not really. They have just come back saying there are a large number of claims I have made and they can no longer process that particular claim (they sent me 3 separate emails for 3 separate claims I made over the last two weeks). The email is mildly accusatory and whilst I appreciate that as my...
  10. C

    Delay repay declined

    What is an open data website. Other than being at the station I usually check the national rail enquiries app before I head to the station to check if my trains are delayed.
  11. C

    Delay repay declined

    Hi there. I have received an email from Southern rail saying that I have basically made too many delay repay claims and they can no longer process any more. My work requires me to travel frequently through the day between the start and end points of my season tickets at all different times and I...

Top