• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by cluelesslady

  1. C

    Should I make a complaint or just leave it?

    Thank you all for your replies. I will send an email making suggestions of how they could make it easier for the deaf passengers that use train stations that are not always staffed or limited information going out. I can't use the Text Relay service as I don't have an actual phone at home at...
  2. C

    Should I make a complaint or just leave it?

    There was a help point but for me it is no good as you have to press a button to hear the information or for assistance. I cant hear words at all, so it is useless to me. Sometimes there are no one there on platform that can help me. The opening hours of the office on that station is from 7.30am...
  3. C

    Should I make a complaint or just leave it?

    Last saturday I was at the Inverurie Station to try and board a train to go to Aberdeen. I am Profoundly deaf. Before I set off to the station, I checked online to see if the trains were running due to the snow, the website said yes. So I went to the station. Was waiting for the 11.35am to...
  4. C

    Query about tickets

    Sorry for taking a while to reply, Busy. In the 7 years that i been taking trains, booking in advance. I can say that I have NEVER received a card stating terms and conditions of the tickets. I have booked from Aberdeen station, Inverurie station, Dundee Station and have never got one of...
  5. C

    Query about tickets

    Thank you Indigo - I use scotrail website as it gives the cheap fares available so will use that to book the tickets. Companies always need to make it clearer which tickets are okay to start or break a journey etc. Advance won't be as they are booked in advance and have specific reservations...
  6. C

    Query about tickets

    Ah Thanks. They shouldnt advertise prices being cheaper on longer journeys than it is on shorter journeys. I will have to buy tickets fae B to C at an extra cost than it would be for A to C. Thank you although.
  7. C

    Query about tickets

    Hello everyone, This is my first time posting. I couldn't find any information about this at all on the internet so hope that you can help me. If I purchased Advance Single Ticket both ways , It is for from A to C but i am wanting to get on at B which is on the same exact route as A to C as...

Top