Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I've uploaded a couple of photos to my website that clearly demonstrate how awful the two lift shafts look. Why couldn't the station be built adjacent to the existing bridge and if lifts were still needed they wouldn't be too aesthetically out of place? Can Network Rail/Merseyrail planners not...
I took a look over the bridge adjacent to the new Maghull North station on Saturday evening just gone and can sympathise with the house owners adjacent to the lift shaft ugly structures that have been constructed. What I cannot understand is why a footbridge/lift structure was not sited adjacent...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.