Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
That's disappointing to hear as I submitted my first ever DR claim to Northern on Saturday after they cancelled two consecutive trains early that morning giving just 10 minutes notice of each and using the "...due to the train being late from the depot" line. Ah, so that makes it clear that I...
Sorry I'm a bit sparse on details as only heard it quickly on the radio, but it seems there is to be an extra service added AM and PM in December.
Found some details here...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.