• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by chicken22

  1. C

    Notice of Intention to prosecute - No Railcard

    It genuinely was a one off! For the last 2 months I've been back to commuting so have a Season ticket have done for years in the past, not that this makes any difference or they'll even care that I've spent £6,000+ previously.
  2. C

    Notice of Intention to prosecute - No Railcard

    Thanks. I'm not trying to weasel out of it - I have legitimate queries in regards to ticket price. I've admitted I was wrong and am just asking for some advice on what may happen next.
  3. C

    Notice of Intention to prosecute - No Railcard

    I have blocked out stations...but you can see the same fare on the same journey - one with railcard and one without. However, I am unsure if I purchased a return or a single at the time. I literally cannot remember - and I assume they will take down the ticket number to keep a record of which...
  4. C

    Notice of Intention to prosecute - No Railcard

    It was a Thameslink train. To be honest I didn't really read the form I was given - I just gave my correct name and address and signed on the line. They've written to me to establish the facts already, which is why I am kindly asking for some advice. I am aware of my mistake, and the facts are...
  5. C

    Notice of Intention to prosecute - No Railcard

    The intent to prosecute mentions no mention of which law or regulation they want to prosecute under. Just: 'entering a train without a ticket entitling travel'
  6. C

    Notice of Intention to prosecute - No Railcard

    Hey - it was a Thameslink train. There were working ticket machines, as I did purchase one but with a discount added. At the time I can't quite remember whether the rate was the same as with or without a Railcard - but since searching online after, this is showing! I no longer have the ticket...
  7. C

    Notice of Intention to prosecute - No Railcard

    Hiya, I would really appreciate some advice on my recent situation! I've got an intent to prosecute letter through stating that I entered a train for the purpose of travelling on the railway, without a ticket entitling travel. I have 14 days to reply with my version of events. I did in-fact...

Top