• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Charmed

  1. Charmed

    London Midland assessment day

    the course is 2 weeks then i got a 3 day induction
  2. Charmed

    London Midland assessment day

    I start tribute training on Monday in brum really can't wait!!
  3. Charmed

    London Midland assessment day

    I can't wait either really excited, so it looks like we will be training and working together lol.
  4. Charmed

    London Midland assessment day

    Hi, yeah i eventually got through to the answering machine so i left a message and I will be at Telford train station. What about you?
  5. Charmed

    London Midland assessment day

    I have been trying to get in touch with them all morning but all i get a dead tone. Have you had any luck? I have applied for the ticket office assistant position.
  6. Charmed

    London Midland assessment day

    Hi ya I'm due to start my training on the 22nd but I haven't receive any train passes or any details on what time I start. Any help please? Why happened when u started? Thank you
  7. Charmed

    London Midland assessment day

    Thanks guys after reading all ur comments I was getting worried that I hadn't received anything. I suppose I'm just really eager to start lol
  8. Charmed

    London Midland assessment day

    Hi ya, I too was given a verbal offer of employment over the phone last week. They told me I would start training for my station role in April/may. I'm a bit confused on what happens next. I've got to pass my crb and medical but I have no idea when that is gonna be. On the phone he said i would...

Top