• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Ceecee123

  1. C

    Expired railcard confiscated - will I be prosecuted?

    But surely the conductor wouldn't mislead me into thinking all was fine but then knowingly send my railcard off so that they can deal with it by way of prosecution etc. I know the new updated system for railcard and season tickets holds addresses and ticket purchases etc on file. The conductor...
  2. C

    Expired railcard confiscated - will I be prosecuted?

    I recently boarded a train with a railcard discounted ticket (16-25) completely oblivious to the fact that my railcard had infact expired by 9 days. With it being Christmas etc it had completey slipped my mind until I came to present it to the conductor on board. I showed my ticket and the...

Top