• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by carton

  1. C

    Off-Peak Return

    Yes, that is the couple I was talking about. However, it does say in the news item that they were fined £114, twice the price of two standard fares. http://www.thisishampshire.net/news/8376765.Couple_fined___114_for_leaving_train_too_early/ Thanks for putting my mind at rest!:D
  2. C

    Off-Peak Return

    Thanks, 142094. The route I'm taking involves a change at Birmingham New Street. I read about a couple being fined recently for getting off their train at an earlier stop, so I was worried I might be fined for getting on at a later stop on my journey back because of the terms and conditions of...
  3. C

    Off-Peak Return

    Is it ok to buy an off-peak return from Bournemouth to Penrith then on the journey back get on at a station further down the line (Preston)?

Top