Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I'm considering instructing a solicitor to act on my behalf, and hopefully to get this settled before any court summons. Does anyone have any thoughts, recommendations or past experience of this?
Thank you for the detailed replies. I have recorded an account of events in preparation, and I have checked my iPhone location history which confirms that I drove to and from work on the 5th December and I have saved screenshots with that information. Otherwise it sounds like this is a bad...
I marked a carnet ticket for use on 5 December, but didn't end up using it. Without realising this would be a problem, I overwrote it for use on 12 December and was stopped at the station as this was spotted by the inspector, and my details were taken in a witness statement. The ticket hadn't...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.