Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
The first 4 pictures were taken in december 2007, I wonder why they removed the lights again? Is the end of york road tunnel blocked off at the thameslink end or just left open? How far in to maiden lane tunnel can you go?
Thanks.:)
I wonder if the hotel curve and maiden lane tunnels had...
The pictures above and the first 2 in this post are from the disused stations website, and are marked as december 2007.
This one is taken in the york road/maiden lane split, looking north towards york road station.
[/IMG]
This was taken from the entrance to york road tunnel looking...
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but did you take any more pictures of the maiden lane tunnel?
I am very intrested in the widened lines, and the kings cross tunnels in paticular, for a potenial modelling project. I think I have peiced together most of the tunnel layout and positions from...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.