• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by canonised

  1. C

    July and August 16-25 exemption

    Ok I understand, ridiculous, but thanks :)
  2. C

    July and August 16-25 exemption

    Ah ok, thanks. Seems odd given that the minimum fair appears to be the only thing which determines the peak label. I have bought off-peak returns from Stockport - London with a railcard and been advised by the ticket seller that I can use it on ANY train, before 10am or otherwise, but from...
  3. C

    July and August 16-25 exemption

    Apologies if this is a foolish question, but please could someone explain to me how the July and August exemption to minimum fares effects ticket prices. As I would understand it, the removal of a 'minimum fare' would negate the difference between peak and off-peak train times, as this...

Top