• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by brynhh

  1. brynhh

    GWR: Refund for over 2 hour delay, not offering 100%

    So emailed their complaints department and they have agreed to send a 2nd cheque for the other half of the fare (although haven't even had the first one yet). The reason being was only 1 photo of a ticket went through to them apparently, they didn't say that in the original emails though...
  2. brynhh

    GWR: Refund for over 2 hour delay, not offering 100%

    Thanks both, yeah I'm sure you see plenty of these and sorry if it's taking up your time (with it being so simple), just wanted to double check I'd not got anything wrong. As for the group, I didn't see that part of the website. I submitted a claim for the full amount with 2 pictures because I...
  3. brynhh

    GWR: Refund for over 2 hour delay, not offering 100%

    Hi all I recently had a journey, with the following details: 2x off peak return tickets (not advance) from Swansea to Bath, with a 2 together railcard. Cost: £63.60 total for both tickets, after railcard discount. Swansea - Bath : Friday 6th April afternoon (outward ticket fully used). Bath...

Top