Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thank you all very much for your help and advice I really appreciate everything.
I'll follow up on all your suggestions - unfortunately I really can't remember what the member of staff looked like - I'll definitely follow up at the station though.
Thanks again so much.
Ciara
The stations where you started & finished your journey;
Started at Brighton and Got off at London Victoria.
The stations where you changed trains (if applicable); No train changes.
If you presented a ticket(s), the information stated under "Ticket type", "From", "To", "Route", and...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.