• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by br34095

  1. B

    "Too many railway workers are paid to do nothing"

    I used to work at Southampton Station. Now I realise this was a long time ago but the example is still valid. As a shunter, I used to have some days when I had a shunt to do at the beginning of my shift, one to do a couple of hours later and one to do a short while before I went home, with...
  2. B

    Gangs of drinkers blighting York and trains from York

    Mr Quinton Harrington-Smythe and his wife do not travel on trains late on Friday nights. The police cost money and keeping the general populace safe is not a priority. Need I say more?
  3. B

    Islamic backlash against American internet film and events that have followed this.

    There a couple of things that I find irrational and hypocritical here. 1) A couple of Americans make a film, and every Western person is to blame. 2) It is outrageous that their beliefs are insulted but it is fine for them to burn flags, chant verbal abuse, and kill. Before anyone takes me to...

Top