• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Bola

  1. B

    Pre-Court Settlement Offer...How likely is a successful appeal?

    Thanks very much for all of your advice. I've decided to pay the fine. Even though it wasn't my intention to ride the train without paying, I can understand that it may appear this way, and I have no real evidence to back up my case. Oh well, lesson learnt.
  2. B

    Pre-Court Settlement Offer...How likely is a successful appeal?

    Whilst I fully understand that it is my responsibility to arrive at the station with enough time to purchase a ticket for the journey, things don't always go plan, and on this occasion I was running late. The train was pulling up to the platform when we got there, and the ticket office was...

Top