Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I'm wondering if they'll grab the lease for the small Greyhound outstation at Kestle Quarry, Sladesbridge (between Bodmin and Wadebridge) I daresay the owner of the yard will probably welcome the trade....this year one transport firm (KTL coaches) has gone bust (again...), and the livestock...
It turns out they are also facing a Traffic Commissioners Enquiry.
A shame- though I'm sure the previous owners won't be complaining much- they caused a lot of this mess I imagine and walked away with a wodge...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.