• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Bobbber

  1. B

    Leicester to Burton line

    Does anyone have an idea of how often? This is the first train I've seen in 8 years (although I know it's used at the other end, i.e. Bardon to Knighton Junction)
  2. B

    Leicester to Burton line

    On another note... I saw a big yellow train going over the Rawdon road bridge at 12:45 today. Rushed to the Gresley Tunnel to see if I could get some footage, but as usual got stuck behind a pensioner in a Vauxhall Corsa so I ended up "missing my train". I'm pretty sure it said "Stone...
  3. B

    Leicester to Burton line

    I live in Swadlincote. I'm about to ask some really stupid questions. I know very little about railways (as will become apparent shortly). However, I am very keen. At present a trip anywhere on the train means I have to DRIVE to Burton-Upon-Trent, park and "pay and display" away loads of...

Top