Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Yes thankfully this was done over email and it has been corrected on the section of their website where you can pay the penalty fare. I'm going to pay through that as opposed to over the phone so that I can screenshot evidence of payment.
Yes there was a 2 day delay in him telling me. Just wanted to report back that after a few calls and emails GWR have reduced the fine back to the original penalty fare of £20.
Thanks for the assistance.
I couldn't at the time I only had £10 on me.
Thanks for responding, I appreciate your time and help.
My problem is that I don't have £147 and have been given 2 days to raise it, which doesn't seem right to me. Having been advised by GWR to send a letter to the courts I'm mainly looking for...
Hi guys,
New here so apologies in advance for any mistakes.
I was given a penalty fare a few months ago. The fare was from me boarding through the car park at Bath station and attempting to buy a ticket from the information desk at Bristol Temple Meads. The only trains I usually get are local...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.