• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Blip

  1. B

    GTR Great Northern Line carnet ticket

    Thanks. Yes for some reason the boxes on this set of tickets I bought are smaller. I did show the inspector a previous ticket (not the same batch as the one in the photo) that has bigger boxes. Would it have been better then if I paid the penalty fare of £30? I just thought I did pay for my fare.lol
  2. B

    GTR Great Northern Line carnet ticket

    Hi I am a regular commuter from Stevenage to London Kings Cross and I use the Carnet tickets as they are cheaper as I do night and day shifts. When I wrote the date on the ticket this morning the number 6 wasn't clear so I wrote it again (see picture).When I went through the barriers, it...

Top