Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks for the reply. I just used the online form. It's the first time it's happened, so I thought it might be my credit card. Next time I'll ask for the code.
Roger
At a tube station on Saturday, none of the contactless readers would recognise my card, even though it was the third journey I was making. Station staff couldn't help even though they checked some screen. I ended up using a friend's spare card, as I had no other way to travel. I tried again at...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.