• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Beds_train

  1. B

    First Capital Connect Bedford Depot Drivers-3678 LH

    I got the same email yesterday, do you think we'll ever hear back or is it a nicer rejection??
  2. B

    First Capital Connect Bedford Depot Drivers-3678 LH

    I received an email today saying I was successful in assesments and interview however, unfortunately we have filled our open positions and would like to place your application on hold.
  3. B

    First Capital Connect Bedford Depot Drivers-3678 LH

    I received an email today saying I passed all assesments and interviews, however unfortunately we have filled our open positions and would like to place your application on hold.

Top