Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Great tip Mojo - thankyou.
I'm going to follow up the complain i made on Saturday with FCC ad will let you know if / when i get a response.
Thanks for all your thoughts on this.
So I am pleased to report we were able to buy the Super Off Peak £10 ticket from the TVM in London Bridge. Thanks for your advice on this.
So I am simply left wondering if it is worthwhile flagging this problem further with FCC. Would you say that the bottom line is that this ticket on...
Many thanks for these replies - it's reassuring to hear that it seems daft / unreasonable to you folk too.
Going to try to buy this ticket at the station in the morning and will report back. I intend to complain pretty fulsomely in either case about the spectacular fob off i got from the...
Hello,
I live in Brighton and spend a lot of time wrangling my head around best deals on fares as I freelance and travel often off-peak up to London and elsewhere.
On weekends the Super OffPeak return tickets are an absolute lifesaver, and FCC's tickets are particularly good. This...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.