Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Sorry to hear that Alex D, put loads of work into it as well!! Where do you think you went wrong?When did you take your test? I don’t feel like the phone book test was explained very well on our session.
Had the dreaded (you did not pass your stage one) email this afternoon. Never mind, will be contacting the OPC for feedback although I think I know where I messed up. Does anyone know how much info they can give you on your results?
Thanks stjimmy87
Are you sitting them? Have you had any details about it through? I had the confirmation that I made it to stage one but nothing since.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.