• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by ATT

  1. A

    FTC Railcard - GTR

    Failure to carry
  2. A

    FTC Railcard - GTR

    Thanks for the reply. it's the 16-25 rail card. I have attempted to make contact and will try again in the coming days.
  3. A

    FTC Railcard - GTR

    No, I received a slip to submit my railcard. i thought I had a valid one but this was not the case... i wasn't issued with a penalty fare notice but a tiny slip with a reference and an email to submit within 14 days. i haven't received no correspondence as of yet.
  4. A

    FTC Railcard - GTR

    And sorry no correspondence.
  5. A

    FTC Railcard - GTR

    Thanks. I've made contact with the prosecution team but if it's past the payment stage, what could happen now?
  6. A

    FTC Railcard - GTR

    I'm going to use the rail service again, would it be advisable to purchase a railcard now or just pay the full price fare. As this is the first time that I've had a Penalty, ideally I just want to put it in the past.
  7. A

    FTC Railcard - GTR

    I did tell the staff member I had a valid railcard but realised after the event that I did not. I haven't received anything as of yet but I understand that I have the option to pay the £20 penalty fine. This is the only time I've received a penalty fare.
  8. A

    FTC Railcard - GTR

    Hi, I had made a journey with a ticket booked with a railcard. The guard noticed that my railcard was out of date. This was back in the middle of November, I've recently only found the slip that mentions that I have to send in a valid rail card within a certain time frame. I've left a VM...

Top