Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi. Thanks for the replies. When I was initially thinking about applying to be a signaller, after a friend had suggested it to me, I spent a great deal of time consuming just about every piece of material I could find on the web about signallers and network rail, what they do, how the role...
Good afternoon, I'm new here and wanted to ask if anyone would be so good as to offer some insight into the application process at Network Rail. In a nutshell I have applied, over the last 18 months, for over 25 jobs (mostly to be a signaller though I have tried for some manual work too) at...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.