• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Anny69

  1. A

    WMT - Trainee Driver (Talent Pool) - Crewe / Shrewsbury / Leamington Spa (27/12/23)

    I’ve been told TEA-Occ & DFFT. I did question that however, as I successfully passed TEA-Occ for Avanti stage 1 last April.
  2. A

    WMT - Trainee Driver (Talent Pool) - Crewe / Shrewsbury / Leamington Spa (27/12/23)

    Shrewsbury applicant - Received a successful email today from Amiee to attend stage 1 assessments. To clear up some previous questions from others, specifically those who say they’ve successfully completed Avanti testing last year (Me also) we’re still required to undertake WMTS Tea-Occ & DFFT...
  3. A

    RMT DOO Dispute on West Midlands Trains

    With a bit of luck WMT will lose the Franchise! I encourage all grades who will be balloted to strike !

Top