• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by andrew bryce

  1. A

    Photo card for a weekly rail ticket

    So here is an update. I received a letter asking to confirm it was me which I did and explain what happened. I put forward by case and today got a new letter asking for a payment of £139.50. £135.00 towards their costs so far and a sum of £4.50 being the fair avoided. I am totally flabbergasted...
  2. A

    Photo card for a weekly rail ticket

    Apologies for putting this in wrong thread. Many thanks for your very detailed response. Also I wasn't issued with a penalty fare. I was told I would receive a letter and he took my ticket from me.
  3. A

    Photo card for a weekly rail ticket

    I buy my ticket from the machine. Just enter any number for photo id as never realised it was something you actually had to have as it's just a weekly ticket.
  4. A

    Photo card for a weekly rail ticket

    I have been buying a weekly rail ticket for like 15 years. Lost photo card years ago and never got it replaced as never knew you actually needed one. I have shown my weekly ticket to inspectors countless times and never had a problem. Tonight at London bridge one inspector decided he was gonna...

Top