Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
158833 and 158837 both worked through to Liverpool that day, both being detached from Birmingham - Llandudno Junction services at Chester and following their original service in the Liverpool path.
833 swapped with a 197 on its return from Liverpool as that diagram didn't end in Chester, but...
I was at James Street waiting for the 777 home to Chester. en route, I was ejected from the train and had to walk to Rock Ferry through a forest. When I arrived, as it turned out, the line to Chester hadn't been electrified yet and TFW 197s were running up the line. Having missed the train to...
Could reopening to Llangefni be justified and the remainder converted for bikes. Thinking of whether the Manchester - Bangor could turn around there instead.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.