Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Neil, thanks for the get well wishes - it happened this past Monday, so it'll take a while...
I see your point regarding general need for precaution. I'm not familiar with the Clapham station. Part of the problem at Gare du Nord may be that with a heavy large suitcase in front - a common...
I can attest from personal experience that the gap between train and platform at Gare du Nord can be significantly wide.
I took the Eurostar from London to Paris this Monday. Disembarking with my luggage I didn't notice the gap and my right leg dropped in there. Left leg buckled and after 4...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.