Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Spoke to HR today, no luck :( They said it was closed early due to high volume of applications!
Yes it was the FTPE job. Gutter :(
Oh well, lesson learned! I'll be quicker next time! Thanks for info/comments guys <3 x
Spent so long on the application as well :(
So do you not think there's a point in trying to take it further Jones? Seems so unfair! If I had just sat up for another 10mins last night I could have just sent it away :oops: x
Hi guys!
I'm New to this forum so hopefully someone can help me. I spent about 3hours last night applying for the conductor job that was advertised for Glasgow, and I was going to finish it tonight and send it and it says 'deadline missed'!
The deadline wasn't meant to be until April...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.