• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Alchemist118

  1. A

    Arriva Rail London - Qualified/Trainee Driver Vacancies - Dec 2016

    Nothing, no response... May have to face the fact I was not successful. However, there will be other opportunities.
  2. A

    Arriva Rail London - Qualified/Trainee Driver Vacancies - Dec 2016

    Yes, had to do the reaction test too. They do ask a lot for these roles but i guess they pay well. Also you have to be cautious with these companies as the waiting times can be very long and the post may disappear.
  3. A

    Arriva Rail London - Qualified/Trainee Driver Vacancies - Dec 2016

    I went for the crossrail, but the test will be similar i guess: Group bourdon Hazard perception Situational (multiple choice) 2 hand Fault finding Hearing test, this was the hardest test as you have to count bleeps while they play other sound). MMI There was 30 candidates at the...
  4. A

    Arriva Rail London - Qualified/Trainee Driver Vacancies - Dec 2016

    I applied for the role on the 7 December and haven't heard back from them. Maybe I'm just a little unlucky, as i have passed the tests last time. Also from east London.

Top