Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
It was indeed a "company", in the sense that it is arranged travel for a particular purpose. I won't bore you with the details, but we had no choice about the original tickets.
The personal expense is any additions/changes we need to make, due to the need to collect kit. That's the bit we're...
Thank you very much for all the responses.
I wasn't aware of the "must have both portions" issue - I deliberately only posted one part as it was being sent to a hotel in Spain (run by a someone who spoke neither Spanish nor English very well) for collection en route and the address details...
OK, I've found the return portion (tickets were posted to my address by a third party, and I had to send the outward portion on to him).
Ticket says:
STD ANYTIME R
From GRANTHAM * To HEATHROW UNDERD (so I assume would be reverse on outward)
Route; A "dagger" symbol, then EC & CONNECTNS...
Sorry - force of habit. I always leave London via St Pancras.
It is actually Heathrow to Grantham, open return. Covers him for the tube as well (he's flying into Heathrow, which is why he has to pick stuff up from us).
Yes, has already been purchased.
Thanks again. Alison
A relative has tickets (open return) from London St Pancras to Grantham. He needs to pick stuff up from our house - we can meet him at a station with it, but Grantham is a bit far. If I've understood correctly, open tickets allow for travel on any "recognised route" but I can't find out what...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.