• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by aggrf

  1. A

    Help please with old station photos - S Wales.

    Ok, I've found a Colbren Junction 1935 and a Craig-y-nos 1912 from an ebay Lens of Sutton seller. Has anyone got the STATIONS UK, No 6 Wales and the West Country catalogue? If so can you let me know if any of the stations I mentioned in my first post are included please? (The minimum order for...
  2. A

    Help please with old station photos - S Wales.

    Thanks Wyvern. I've been trying all that for a long time without much success (apart from Colbren Junction). I have seen some photos of Ystradgynlais Station in a couple of books - they were credited to R M Casserley, D Lawrence and the Tudor Watkins Collection. I've no idea whom to contact...
  3. A

    Help please with old station photos - S Wales.

    Thanks Wyvern. I appreciate the suggestion, but if you meant links to photos as it is now it's only old photos I'm after. Alan
  4. A

    Help please with old station photos - S Wales.

    I have a non-commercial website for collecting and making available online, old photographs of Ystradgynlais and district (South Wales). http://sites.google.com/site/oldystradgynlais I have only a few railway scans at present, and I'm looking for old photos of the railway stations etc that...

Top