• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by afcgate

  1. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Thanks, yes told them exactly how it happened so all good!
  2. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Hi, just to update so I can close this thread. I received a letter 6 weeks after the incident asking for any mitigating factors. I was honest with my responses and apologised and offered to pay admin costs and outstanding fair. Letter has now been received accepting my offer and the matter will...
  3. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Hi thanks for your response, and agreed on all points. I think it all stemmed from the first inspector that spoke to me accusing me of using a previously used ticket. As mentioned previously, it is impossible as I picked my cousin up from BS station and took him home instead of him using the...
  4. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Hi Gareth, i picked him up from the station and he was with us over xmas until i drove him home.
  5. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Hopefully this is the case as it wasnt used.
  6. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Thanks everyone for all help and advice, i appreciate it greatly. I will update as and when i hear.
  7. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Yes it was a notebook, yes there was some space above it, he did say that only what he had told me would be written. Thanks i will ask for a copy. I cant believe i signed it, was just in a crazy state of mind as have never being cautioned or been in trouble before!
  8. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    I know you should always go onto the website but when using google on a phone the attached info is quite misleading
  9. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Thanks, Yes agree, will wait to hear what they say but dont believe that portion of the journey and payment is in question.
  10. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Sorry no actually more expensive!
  11. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    it was £24.80 yes off peak valid 24th Dec to 23rd or 24th Jan. A peak fair from Bishops Stortford to Liverpool street single is £17.10. The E Ticket i bought was £4.90 so effectively 10p saving!
  12. A

    Cautioned and awaiting letter. I cant see what ive done wrong

    Yes, i agree, I did and the lady on the gate just said speak to the other inspector and he just started asking where did my journey start, then took me to one side.

Top