• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by afcb55

  1. A

    Arriva Rail London - Qualified/Trainee Driver Vacancies - Dec 2016

    Hi all I emailed their careers folks and they said the 1st sift will take up to 4 months, so no need to worry about not hearing from them yet!
  2. A

    PTAN Editor

    Thanks for your advice everyone
  3. A

    PTAN Editor

    Hi All, I'm new here as you can see. At the moment i'm a station assistant for London Underground but I have a job interview for SWT for a PTAN editor. Being from a LU background, i'm actually not 100% sure what a PTAN is, I applied assuming it was similar to LU's 'Traffic Circular'...

Top