• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Ads1

  1. A

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    Had to leave for personal reasons
  2. A

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    I suppose so. The worst thing is I completed all these tests in July 2015 and passed them all to the higher grade and even started with a TOC.
  3. A

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    Hi hustle Do you know if not having feedback from Mini SCAAT since February 5th is normal and if there is any way to contact HR? Thanks in advance
  4. A

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    5th February...
  5. A

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    I done mine on Feb 5th and still haven't heard anything. I have no contact for HR to ask for an update or if something possible went wrong?
  6. A

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    Thanks for the reply
  7. A

    GTR Trainee Drivers Hornsey/ Cricklewood

    Hi Does anybody have a contact for HR? I done my online assesment on 5th Feb and haven't heard since, is that normal? Thanks

Top