• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by Adam87

  1. A

    Current / previous jobs

    Wow some excellent replays to my question so thank you everyone for giving me the details . I have taken them onboard and beginning to think more about my current role and also hobbies thankfully I do a lot of cycling and fishing so the concentration area can be covered with that. I'm currently...
  2. A

    Current / previous jobs

    Hello I have been reading a load of information regarding becoming a train driver and I'm interested in what jobs others do before they applied for a job, did this effect your chances or hinder you in the interview section. Also and train drivers on here , I would like to know what you did...

Top